Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
warmodeird (137)
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_vote_lcap7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_voting_bar7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Crysis_Sniper™ (52)
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_vote_lcap7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_voting_bar7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Crysis_PlAyA™ (3)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Brother PE Design 6.0 Embroidery Software Without Need For Dongl [CKIIY]
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:58 pm by warmodeird

» Tm Outside bracket
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 am by Crysis_Sniper™

» How to make Codes with NitePR,CoderPR,or Mkultra
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:28 pm by Crysis_Sniper™

» BaconIce 2.1 Install
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 pm by Crysis_Sniper™

» DMA the Easy Way
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:26 pm by Crysis_Sniper™

» How to Install CoderPR
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm by Crysis_Sniper™

» How to make your own signature (Short version)
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm by Crysis_Sniper™

» How to make your own signature (long version)
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:24 pm by Crysis_Sniper™

» 7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!!
7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:22 pm by Crysis_Sniper™

Poll

7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crysis_Sniper™
Site Owner™
Site Owner™

7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!!   7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:22 pm

FIRST OFF, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PSP. THIS CAN BREAK IT IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING RIGHT. SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CLOSLEY. THIS IS FOR PSP PHATS (1000s) AND PSP SLIMS (2000s)

~WHAT YOU WILL NEED~

~*a psp 1000/2000 with ofw 5.03
~*a download of chickhenr2
~*a download of hellcats recovery flasher
~*a download of DARK ALEX's TA-088v3 Identifier

~BUT SINCE IM IN A GOOD MOOD ILL GIVE YOU ALL OF THE FILES YOU NEED~

*Download OF PSP Hacking Folder:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5GG60CKQ
*Download OF HBin:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFF7RTDJ

OK first off you need to be running psp firm ware 5.03. if you are on a newer version do NOT
continue.
if you are running an older version there is 5.03 update in the download above.
ok now lets get down to to work ^_^

!!*step one*
copy the hbin file from thge download above to the root of your psp(root=when you first put your psp in usb mode where the psp,music,pictures are )

!!*step two*
go into the psp hacking folder from the download and go into the PICTURES folder and copy the folder with the name of the psp you are using into the pictures folder on your psp (fat=1000,slim=2000)

!!*step three*
go into the folder named GAME in the psp hacking download and copy the two folders to the GAME folder of your psp

!!*step four*
now that you have all the corect folders in place take your psp off usb mode and go into system settings then press restore defualt settings follow the instructions after you have done that make sure you dont have a umd disk in you'll thank me later ^_^ lol

!!*step five*
ok this is the hell of the chicken mod but just be patient ok go to your pictures on your psp and tap "x" twice you WILL freeze dont worrie its ok this is how the temporary chichen fw is installed you will know if it worked when your screen freezes green or restarts on its own after freezing, now after you have done this go to your system settings and go into system information and your fir ware should say 5.03chickHen-r2 YAY you have a temporary cfw make sure you dnt turn your psp off yet or you'll have to do it again lol

!!*step six*
after you have installed chickhen go into the game folder on your psp and run PSPident 0.4 this shows you the type of mother board you have. if you have TA-088v3 or TA-090v2 you CAN NOT HACK DO NOT
continue. you will brick!!!
ok ^_^ no exit pspident

!!*step seven*
wooow almost done ok now that you know you can hack your psp run the HC Recovery Flasher this will bring up a menu asking you to agree to ru the program click on the second agree ment and it will bring up a red menu it will bring up tons of options select the second option on the list that says "install cfw of version selected above press "x" and it will ask you to reset format settings as well click yes
the program will then finaly start installing cfw 5.00 m33-6 woooooow after the program is finished your psp will turn off and the power light will blink if it doesnt stop just take out your battery and turn it back on now go back into your system settings and check your firm ware you will have cfw 5.00m33-6
Back to top Go down
https://crisiswarheads.forumotion.com

7 steps to hacking your psp using CHICKHEN!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PSP :: Tutorials-
Jump to: